Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Change in Diet

I've been told by the doctor that I have to change my diet. Too many years of good food and fast living have left me with high cholesterol. Not that it is a problem at the moment apparently, but in the future (maybe 10 years) if I don't reduce the cholesterol then I will be a prime candidate for a heart attack.
The doctor has given me a cholesterol diet to reduce the levels of cholesterol I am consuming. It seems like it is going to stop me eating fast food which is a real shame! Also things like my traditional roast Sunday dinner are going to have to be 'modified' to make them better for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see you n a strict diet. Umm...Have you heard of Julianne Kennedy's newsletter on Weight Loss Surgery? I jut want to ask because I know that you already knew that a lot of people now a days are finding the Weight Loss Surgery a quick way to the answers to their obesity. I jut want to share this to all that before you want to go trough WLS you should read the fact about it.
You can get it here:
http://www.weight-loss-surgery-secrets.com/controversial/free_wls_report.htm