Friday, March 16, 2007

Polly Pocket Comes to Stay

My niece Andrea is here to stay this weekend, and I promised her that she could look on my computer at a Polly Pocket website. She collects these little dolls called Polly Pockets, and all the accessories that go with them. I had no idea that there was such a healthy market for children's toys!
There is a really active scene in buying and selling Polly Pocket dolls on eBay, and websites dedicated to Polly Pocket collections. It isn't just kids who collect these dolls either; some adults collect them and make entire villages! It reminds me a little of making train sets when I was a kid.
Andrea loves the really early Polly Pocket dolls from the 1990's (when I was a kid!) If anyone has any old Pollys around please send them to me so I can give them to Andrea.

No comments: